Friday, December 30, 2011

oops!



Though I had clothes on, I do feel like this girl after falling on some black ice after yoga class. What irony - when I had just successfully done 'tree' on my left foot, I fell on my right hand and broke the bottom of the radius bone as it meets the thumb joint. Just before Christmas!


I still drove to Vermont and had a wonderful time with 2/3 of my little family, plus others in the extending family. The snow was nice, not too much, and the Waterbury church was magical.


I am finding though, that I am very glad to have this year gone by. Lots of things ended this year - my underwater mortgage, Osama bin Laden's unfortunate life, the unfortunate war in Iraq, a good friend's life. Many good things happened, too, and I shall work hard tomorrow evening to be grateful for a new daughter -in -law, for connecting with cousins, new friends and adventures.


The rug I bought in Turkey arrived just yesterday, after drifting around the transportational netherworld. It made me realize that trust is a simple thing if you only give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment